Truly of Jesus, but this time Natalie. I keep having random ideas of status updates for Facebook, but I don't like to change my status all the time. Actually I don't remember what my current status even is. Anyway, I am going to try to post on Thursdays (or any other day for that matter) some random thoughts, maybe one, maybe ten. Here goes...
1. I have now sewn multiple cloth diapers for Allison including a Santa Baby take on the Huggies disposable Santa diaper.
2. I don't really care for the whole Santa concept, but I don't want to be a Scrooge and ruin it for others, so I keep my opinions to myself.
3. I find Gingerbread Lattes much easier to gulp down than the Caramel Brulee Lattes.
4. I buy coffee for the teacher's lounge at school and thus have a Gold Card status at Starbucks.
5. For the first time tonight, I "customized" my drink at SBux because I could, with my Gold Card status. What else can I add to my drink now to make it more "customized" without changing the overall flavor? LOL!
6. I can't stop eating the chocolate covered almonds I bought at Trader Joe's, not sure if it's the chocolate or the sheer enormity of the almond inside.
7. Chocolate covered almonds remind me of the horrible prank I pulled on a colleague at school a few years back. It was hilarious though, but cruel.
8. I was watching Fox News at 10 upstairs last night as I put Allison to bed and saw a reporter that used to be on WLFI. I ran downstairs and made Zach change the channel to the News (from football, I think) so that I could say, "Bam! That guy was on WLFI morning show and now he's on Fox! He said he was leaving for something bigger!" To which Zach replied, "What's his name?" My only response was, "I don't know his name, I just know he was on WLFI!" I'm so good.
9. Zach told me I shouldn't be a detective the other day, even though I figured out who broke in our house and cleaned it. Well, walked in through an open door, not really broke in. Zach left it unlocked on purpose, not that we normally leave our house unlocked.
10. Zach claimed today that all of his hours watching Psych failed him because he couldn't crack the clues to find Despicable Me today. He said he had seen the drawer open on Nathan's dresser, the board books kept in said drawer on the floor in our bedroom and didn't put it together that D.M. would be in the pile where Cameron was playing with the books before searching (and thus cleaning) the house high and low to find D.M.
That wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it might be. We'll chat again soon, I think.