Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY on Tuesday!

We found out super early that our school corporation cancelled school for the day on Tuesday. While I'm glad to not have to go to work today, I don't want to make up days at the end of the year. Although I'm glad I don't have to make the decision one way or the other.



Maybe I'll get more of my embroidery block of the month quilt completed. I've got the first row together. Eventually, I will get a few pictures of the squares here.

In the meantime, I did get some embroidery done on some hooded towels for some special kiddos. Again, I'll get pictures of those up soon too. Thanks goes to Cole's Corner and Creations for talking about sewforum! She saved me from creating designs from scratch! I found a cute little princess tiara.

No comments: