Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More from the photo shoot.

Thanks to Megan's tip, I am able to upload and arrange much better!  Yeah for upgrades to old software.  :o)

At the photo shoot, Cameron wouldn't cooperate so we grabbed some props.  Nathan always talks about his soccer team and who is on it, which includes some Big Isaac kid that we do not know at all.  So we saw it fitting to have him pose like he was on a soccer team.  I can't wait to be a soccer mom!  (You can cut that sarcasm with a knife.)



This is one of the best smiles Nathan would share, but it's still a little to cheesy for me.



Cameron is getting too big!  I can barely remember Nathan's pictures at this age.

More craft pics to come.  In the meantime,  I am completing my assignment from Zach to watch "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" because he didn't realize it was a chick flick.  Boys!?!

1 comment:

Megan said...

1. I am glad you are posting more blogs!!!
2. With a title like "ghosts of girlfriends past" I am curious as to what exactly kind of movie Zach thought it was if it wasn't a chick flick?? horror... ok.... I am going with horror.