Sunday, November 2, 2008

My current thoughts of the day...

In order to remedy the problem with the Shift key on the laptop, I was forced to surrender our laptop to the Geek Squad for repairs. There wasn't a fix that the store could find, so they had to "ship it off". Thus leaving us without our high speed convenience in the living room. Now that it has returned I realize how much we rely on this gateway at our fingertips. The keyboard is brand-new with it's shiny white letters and characters and the clicks of the keys are more prominent than the last one.

So the now all consuming thought is the impending return to work and the 'real world' tomorrow/Monday Nov. 3rd. This coming week will bring many transitions for our little family of four now. The boys will be well loved at the Marga's house during the school day while Zach and I work, but we can all ride in one car now because tennis season is officially finished for this year. The completion of this season brings more time for Zach to be at home with the little boys and me. I am also concerned with the future of our country in the next week with the election being completed.

I'm exhausted just thinking about the numerous things I could be doing rather than adding a blog entry, so I'm going to try to rest...

No comments: