Saturday, September 27, 2008

Finally joining the blogging community...

so my friends blog and i enjoy reading the information they share on their own blogs, thus i feel the need to join the bandwagon and share my own ideas and thoughts. i have even said to myself in the past couple weeks, 'that story would make a great blog entry'. so here i am...

first, the shift keys on the laptop computer have been working very inconsistently, thus i have resorted to not using them at all. sorry if it is bothersome to others that enjoy appropriate capitalization, but with such a sporadic work schedule for the shift key i have terminated its use in my typing. one would think that a simple black key on a keyboard would not be so bothersome, however, it's decision to not follow my directives when i need to shift to another character is not acceptable.

secondly, i am elated to have another four weeks at home with my boys thanks to the generosity of my obgyn doctor in writing me a note to be released from work until november 3rd. i know that both boys will be in great care with the grandmas when i do return to work, but i love that i will get to spend more time at home with them while they are little. this also increases my time to participate in wild wednesdays with my fellow young mothers and friends.

i could continue this post into twenty more points, but exhaustion from early morning garage sale fun is setting in and i still need to get cameron to the photographer for his one month picture before he turns two months. ;0 that's a smiley without a shift key

No comments: