Thursday, December 29, 2011
1. I have now sewn multiple cloth diapers for Allison including a Santa Baby take on the Huggies disposable Santa diaper.
2. I don't really care for the whole Santa concept, but I don't want to be a Scrooge and ruin it for others, so I keep my opinions to myself.
3. I find Gingerbread Lattes much easier to gulp down than the Caramel Brulee Lattes.
4. I buy coffee for the teacher's lounge at school and thus have a Gold Card status at Starbucks.
5. For the first time tonight, I "customized" my drink at SBux because I could, with my Gold Card status. What else can I add to my drink now to make it more "customized" without changing the overall flavor? LOL!
6. I can't stop eating the chocolate covered almonds I bought at Trader Joe's, not sure if it's the chocolate or the sheer enormity of the almond inside.
7. Chocolate covered almonds remind me of the horrible prank I pulled on a colleague at school a few years back. It was hilarious though, but cruel.
8. I was watching Fox News at 10 upstairs last night as I put Allison to bed and saw a reporter that used to be on WLFI. I ran downstairs and made Zach change the channel to the News (from football, I think) so that I could say, "Bam! That guy was on WLFI morning show and now he's on Fox! He said he was leaving for something bigger!" To which Zach replied, "What's his name?" My only response was, "I don't know his name, I just know he was on WLFI!" I'm so good.
9. Zach told me I shouldn't be a detective the other day, even though I figured out who broke in our house and cleaned it. Well, walked in through an open door, not really broke in. Zach left it unlocked on purpose, not that we normally leave our house unlocked.
10. Zach claimed today that all of his hours watching Psych failed him because he couldn't crack the clues to find Despicable Me today. He said he had seen the drawer open on Nathan's dresser, the board books kept in said drawer on the floor in our bedroom and didn't put it together that D.M. would be in the pile where Cameron was playing with the books before searching (and thus cleaning) the house high and low to find D.M.
That wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it might be. We'll chat again soon, I think.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Now I just need to go shopping with a stroller, well, maybe not shopping because we can't afford it, but definitely somewhere that requires a stroller. :o)
Friday, September 30, 2011
Overall, the weekend was muddy and the weather was icky in the mornings, but the fellowship with friends and sunshine in the afternoons made it all worth the time and energy! I can't wait for next year!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
this is from our weekend photo shoot at jcpenney with cousin baby cj.
but how can you get angry at a cherub like this boy.
we ordered this print for the margas (what nathan calls the grandmas). the smiles aren't the best, but they are all sitting and facing the same direction.
enjoy these for now. i will add more when my patience is rebuilt after blogger moved the photos around when i uploaded them.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Maybe I'll get more of my embroidery block of the month quilt completed. I've got the first row together. Eventually, I will get a few pictures of the squares here.
In the meantime, I did get some embroidery done on some hooded towels for some special kiddos. Again, I'll get pictures of those up soon too. Thanks goes to Cole's Corner and Creations for talking about sewforum! She saved me from creating designs from scratch! I found a cute little princess tiara.